Spring has finally arrived and, along with it, the desire for light and colourful dishes. Why not try preparing a delicious omelette made with Prosciutto di San Daniele, asparagus and avocado?
This recipe is perfect for spring brunches or as an appetiser for a meal with friends. Prosciutto di San Daniele, with its delicate and aromatic taste, goes perfectly with crunchy asparagus and creamy avocado. The result is a healthy and tasty dish, ideal for those who love simple, but fine, cuisine.
This omelette is also perfect for those seeking gluten-free dishes or for those following a low-carb diet, as it does not require the use of flour or bread. Prosciutto di San Daniele is also low in saturated fat and rich in protein, whilst asparagus is a source of vitamins and minerals that are essential for health.
In summary, preparing this omelette with Prosciutto di San Daniele, asparagus and avocado gives you the chance to enjoy a healthy and delicious dish. With just a few ingredients and a simple preparation, you can surprise your guests with a refined and tasty dish. Try this recipe now and let yourself be conquered by the flavours of spring:: follows our tips at God Save The Breakfast and cook them yourself too.
Recipe for omelette with Prosciutto di San Daniele, asparagus and avocado:
Omelette with San Daniele ham, asparagus and avocado
- For the omelette:
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of milk
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 small knob of butter for cooking
- 4 sprigs of asparagus
- 40 g of avocado
- 3 slices of Prosciutto di San Daniele
- Sauté the asparagus with salt, pepper and oil (or possibly a knob of butter) for about 10-15 minutes.
- Beat the eggs well with the milk, salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, preheat a pan with a small knob of butter.
- Pour the mixture into the pan, adjust to low heat and cover with a lid for about 4-5 minutes. Do not flip the omelette over.
- Slide the omelette onto a plate and garnish with the asparagus, sliced avocado and Prosciutto di San Daniele.