Tempo di Lettura: 2 minuti
Pan pizza is one of the classic recipes you can make at home not only for lunch or for dinner, but also as an aperitif for an evening with friends.
Tall and soft but with a crunchy base, this kind of pizza is easy to make and tasty to eat.
Today we are suggesting a pizza topped with arugula, yellow cherry tomatoes, Taggiasca olives, burrata cheese and of course a few slices of Prosciutto di San Daniele.
Home made pan pizza with Prosciutto di San Daniele
- 300 g of type 0 flour with 13 g of proteins
- 150 g re-milled semolina
- 360 ml water
- 7 g fresh yeast
- 20 ml extravirgin olive oil
- 12 g salt
- yellow cherry tomatoes
- Taggiasca olives
- Burrata cheese
- Prosciutto di San Daniele
- Put the water in a bowl, dissolve the yeast in it, add 3/4 of the flour and mix until you get a creamy consistency .
- Add the salt and mix.
- Add the rest of the flour and knead it into a dough.
- Add the oil a little at a time and knead the dough until you get a smooth loaf.
- Give the dough a few folds to strengthen it and let it rise covered for 5/6 hours.
- Afterwards roll it out on the semolina flour using your fingers gently.
- Put the stretched dough in a pan, drizzle it with oil and put it in the lower part of the oven in convection mode at maximum temperature for 10 minutes and then in the central part for 10 more minutes
- Top the pizza dough with arugula, yellow cherry tomatoes, Taggiasca olives, burrata cheese and Prosciutto di San Daniele.