Do you love home-cooked food, the one that warms you heart and fills your stomach?
Then these potato dumplings with black cabbage pesto, which impairs the dish with its unmistakable bitter note, pairing perfectly with the sweetness of Prosciutto di San Daniele, are the perfect choice for you.
Recipe for the dumplings with black cabbage pesto and Prosciutto di San Daniele:
Dumplings with black cabbage pesto and Prosciutto di San Daniele
- 600 g potato dumplings
- Prosciutto di San Daniele as required
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g black cabbage
- 40 g unpeeled almonds
- 30 g pine nuts
- 40 g grated Parmesan cheese
- olive oil as required
- Wash very well the cabbage leaves and pat them dry.
- Remove the back rib of the cabbage leaves and put the leaves in a mixer with the almonds, the toasted pine nuts, the Parmesan cheese, the garlic, salt and pepper.
- Blend everything, adding the oil slowly until the desired texture is obtained.
- Boil the dumplings in boiling salted water, drain them, season with the prepared pesto, diluting it if necessary with a little of the cooking water.
- Transfer them to the serving dishes, add a few slices of Prosciutto di San Daniele on top and serve.